NONO Blueberry Cobbler Oil Turmeric Muffins
Ever wonder if you could cook with CBD? The idea of CBD-infused in foods or baked goods may freak you out, but having anxiety about cooking with CBD is a little ironic, don’t you think? Here’s a super simple recipe on how to create a snack that can help reduce anxiety and inflammation in one delicious small package.
Did you know curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It is a very strong antioxidant that may help reduce mild inflammation from everyday stress? Thats why we decided to develop a recipe in unison with our Blueberry Cobbler oil that’ll not only taste great, but can help with anxiety and stress.
– 99 mg of BLUEBERRY COBBLER BROAD SPECTRUM CBD OIL
– 2 1/2 c. almond flour
– 1/3 c. keto friendly sugar (such as Swerve)
– 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
– 1/2 tsp. baking soda
– 1/3 c. melted butter
– 1/3 c. unsweetened almond milk
– 3 large eggs
– 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
– 2/3 c. fresh blueberries
– Zest of 1/2 lemon (optional)
* Preheat oven to 325°.
* In a large bowl, whisk to combine almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and turmeric. Whisk in melted butter, almond milk, eggs, vanilla, and NoNo Blueberry Cobbler Broad Spectrum oil until just combined.
* Gently fold blueberries and lemon zest (if using) until evenly distributed. Scoop equal amounts of batter into each cupcake section and bake for 28 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving and enjoy!!