5. Full spectrum hemp extract (CBD) has the potential to make a huge difference in your pet’s quality of life – that much is clear . When it comes to determining the right dose however, you may be a little less certain.
Despite common misconceptions, dosing CBD has very little to do with your dog’s size and weight. Dosage is most effectively determined with consideration for each animal’s unique physiological condition.
This includes factors such as:
Their Endocannabinoid System
Current Health and Wellness Status
Other individual health factors.
Tips for best results:
1. For best absorption and quickest onset, apply CBD oil directly to your pets gums.
2. CBD can be used situationally for things like pain and anxiety.
3. For chronic conditions, split the daily dose into 2-3 times for most
4. consistent blood concentration levels.
5. Give CBD with fatty food for better absorption.
6. Be consistent.
Join our FB Support Group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolisticPetAdvice/